Wakefield Automatic Driving School can train you to be a driving instructor
If you’re looking to become a driving instructor around the Wakefield area, we can help you on the road to become one. Here are some key benefits of being an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI).
- You can work on a full-time or part-time basis whilst being your own boss.
- Flexible hours and coverage areas.
- High earning potential
- Great job satisfaction
To start the process of becoming a driving instructor you’ll need to be a holder of a full driving licence for 4 years or more. You’ll also require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
The road to being a driving instructor involves passing 3 test which are :
- Driving theory and hazard perception test (Part 1)
- A test of driving ability (Part 2)
- An instructional ability test (Part 3)
Here are our Wakefield driving school we’ll give you a comprehensive training service with full assistance when you require it. All training materials are provided and after you pass you’ll have the option of joining our happy team.